Thursday 6 September 2012

Nail art addiction

So in the last few months I have become increasingly more addicted to Nail Art...
I have a problem and i dont know how to fix it!
Im not sure I even want to!

Here are a few of my recent experiments, polishes im using and some youtube video tutorials to help you if you would like to try the same thing!

Also if you like these i upload all of my nail art work on Instagram!!

You can follow me at @evalazarus 

If you dont have instagram you can see my pics on Webstagram!!


Enjoy xx



The Look: Half moon Manicure



The Half Moon Manicure is really easy to do you just have to be patient and let the nail polish dry!
For this i used:
Revlon quick dry base coat
Rimmel I love lasting in Your Majesty
Collection 2000 Hotlooks Fast Dry in Parma Violets
Models Own Hed Kandi in Ibiza Mix
Stationary adhesive ring reinforcements





The Look: Glitter Gradient
The Drunken French Manicure or Glitter Gradient,
are really fun and easy!
I had to use a collection 2000 parma violets to get a good pigment out of Maxfactors Fantasy Fire polish as i found the polish a little thin to work with.
For this look I used:
Revlon quick dry base coat
Collection 2000 in parma violets
Maxfactor in Fantasy Fire
Max Factor in Mellow Yellow
Models Own in Disco Heaven






The Look: The Union JAM

Okay, so I did these fun Union JAM nails a few weeks back.
They were pretty easy, it just tok a long time to do because of the nail polish drying time.
I used:
Revlon quick dry base coat
Rimmel 60 seconds in Black Out
Models own Wah Nails in Yellow
BF in Tres Vert
Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat






The Look: Ombre Nails
These were really easy to do, quick to dry and are a lot of peoples favorite look at the moment!
For this look I used:
Revlon quick Dry Base Coat
Barry M in np66
Barry M in np305
GOSH in 540 Ocean
The Loreal dark blue glitter polish I used I dont have the name for!! (sorry)
Collection 2000 nail care in sparkle top coat.
Revlon quick dry top coat
Foundation Sponge.






No comments:

Post a Comment