Wednesday 8 February 2012

INDIAN ADVENTURES!



Here are some pictures from my adventure...

 Caroline n Laiq <3
 1 bike, 2 guys, 4 goats :)
 Mr Woodnote on stage at York wine fest in Nasik with Something Relevant

 YUMMY!
 Goa...


 I got Bronchitis and Food Poisoning....then I got drugs...
 'Bean me up' was the best place to eat in Goa! :)

 St Anthony's Hospital! They gave me drugs n blood tests when i was sick!
 3 legged dog :)
 whatchamacallit! obviously!
 Mr Woodnote and me on stage at High Spirits in Pune

 MMMM Cake!

 I would pay good money to see this fight!
 wow!really?

 Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
 Noooooo!

 Gateway to India


Mumbai beach

INDIA IS DOUBLE GOOD!
MUMBAI TRAFFIC IS SCARY AND AWESOME!
RICKSHAWS ARE THE WAY FORWARD!
CHIKOO MILKSHAKES ARE THE DON DADDA!
INDIA'S MUSIC SCENE IS SO ALIVE!
I WOULD LOVE TO GO BACK!
IT WAS WONDERFUL!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment